62/39-43 Crawford Street,
Queanbeyan, NSW 2620
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th April 2020
Rent ID: 2975391
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious 2 bedroom ensuite Gateway Apartment
Elders Real Estate Queanbeyan / Jerrabomberra / Googong is delighted to present - 62/39-43 Crawford Street.
Spacious 2 bedroom ensuite apartment in popular Gateway complex. Large open plan living area with reverse cycle heating and air conditioning. Central kitchen with caesar stone bench top and stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and electric cooking.
Master bedroom with ensuite and walk through wardrobe. Main bathroom with integrated European style laundry and adjacent designated study nook.
Sliding door access from the living room out to the spacious north east facing covered balcony.
2 allocated car spaces downstairs in the restricted parking area.
Lift access from the garage to all levels.
Handy location within easy walking distance to Queanbeyan CBD and for anyone working in South Canberra or the City.
• Open plan living area
• Restricted parking
• Reverse cycle heating and air conditioning
• Covered balcony
• Electric cooking
• Lift access to all levels
To enquire about this great property please call the friendly staff at Elders Queanbeyan/Jerrabomberra on 62973333. Inspections may be made individually as well as the available exhibition times.
Queanbeyan Highlights: "Country living with city benefits"
• Great location, close to Queanbeyan CBD
• Convenient access for people working in Canberra
• Zoned for the local Queanbeyan primary and secondary schools
• Plus zoned for the local catholic primary school, St Gregorys
• Easy commute with great bus services to Canberra private schools
• Great community and recreational facilities including parks, playing fields, aquatic centre, indoor sporting venues, golf course, Queanbeyan hospital, medical centres, Queanbeyan Leagues Club and the prominent Riverside Shopping Plaza
Exhibition times that are to be scheduled for the week will be displayed on our website on Tuesday of each week. Each exhibition time will be advertised but we invite all prospective tenants to contact our office should they wish to make an alternate viewing time - 62973333.
Application forms will be presented at the exhibitions but can also be collected at anytime from our office or downloaded via our website at www.eldersrealestate.com.au/office/qbnjerra/
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Queanbeyan
Lifestyle in Queanbeyan
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 62/39-43 Crawford Street, Queanbeyan before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how