From $700 Per Week
62/20-26 Addison Street,
Shellharbour, NSW 2529
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
$500 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 310553
Hibiscus Hoilday Unit
Modern style unit overlooking the Shellharbour main street & ocean. Containing two bedrooms which sleep up to 9 people, main with en-suite, good sized balcony with BBQ facilities. Stainless steel kitchen facilities, easy living with walking distance to all Shellharbour Village has to offer.
linen not included
Off peak rates $700 per week or $430.00 total Fri & Sat or $200/nt mid week
Peak rates $1000 per week or $450 total Fr i& Sat $220/nt mid week
1. Full refunds of deposits (less a $75 cancellation fee plus any fees and charges including portal fees) are possible only with a minimum of 2 months notice. If less than 2 months notice is given then the full deposit is forfeited unless the property is re-let by us for the full term of the booking. No refunds of any unused portions of a holiday are given. No refund will be given for bookings cancelled in any school holiday period unless the property is rebooked. Refunds will be paid by the end of month of cancellation or when the property cancelled has been rebooked (see above), whichever applies.
2. If your holiday is cancelled due to payment not being made by the due date, a rebooking fee of $35 will apply to reinstating the booking.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Shellharbour
Lifestyle in Shellharbour
62/20-26 Addison Street, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Shellharbour.