62/222 Victoria Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,347 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2697728
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The perfect location in the heart of Melbourne
If you love strolling the markets during the weekend and still want to be walking distance from the CBD, this property is perfect for you!
This spacious one bedroom will be sure to impress as the Queen Victoria Market is literally at your door step!
- Spacious dining / lounge area with wall heater
- Open plan kitchen with electric appliances and plenty of cupboard space
- Bedroom with mirrored built in robes and wall heater
- Bathroom with shower over bath- Internal laundry with dryer
- Balcony Perfect for a professional couple or students as the hospital, universities and all amenities are walking distance.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 62/222 Victoria Street, Melbourne. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.