62/140 Flinders Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3616604
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Inner city living at its best
Stunning one bedroom apartment in fantastic location, opposite Federation Square and metres to public transport and City attractions. This spacious apartment offers large master bedroom with built in robes, separate bathroom with plenty of storage, marble benches, open plan lounge room with floating floor boards, leading to balcony with amazing city views. The open plan kitchen has stainless steel appliances, gas cooking facilities, dishwasher and ample storage. Also includes;
- Spilt system heating and cooling
- Secure entrance
- Fantastic views from balcony
- Federation Square and Flinders Street Station a stone's throw away
Please contact the agent for a video viewing of the property.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
62/140 Flinders Street, Melbourne, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Melbourne.