61A Baines Street,
Kangaroo Point, QLD 4169
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4446922
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfectly positioned in the heart of Kangaroo Point (split home) rent TOP FLOOR ONLY!!!!!
With a northerly aspect and a view to the city from the front door and the Gabba lights from the backyard this property has boundless potential for those wanting to leave the car at home and immerse themselves into the Kangaroo Point lifestyle.
Top level features;
* Four Large bedrooms
* Open plan living and dining, renovated kitchen with plenty of storage space
* Large modern bathroom x 2 complete with bathtub, double vanity and storage
* Separate laundry area
* Air-conditioning and fans throughout
* Pets considered upon application
* Timber floors throughout
Approx 2 km from Brisbane CBD and Southbank Parklands , a very short walk to the Pineapple Hotel , The Gabba Cricket Grounds & Kangaroo Point Cliffs. Supermarkets & Cafes are close by and easy access to the city via Mowbray Park Ferry. For those needing to access the Northern Suburbs and Airport the Clem 7 is only a 900 metre drive.
Should you wish to apply in advance we accept online "1form" applications via the apply online link.
To book your inspection over the phone or for further information please contact Ray White East Brisbane directly on (07) 3906 2500
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kangaroo Point
Lifestyle in Kangaroo Point
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Kangaroo Point? 61A Baines Street, Kangaroo Point could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.