613J 2 Morton Street,
Parramatta, NSW 2150
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4439713
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
EVERYTHING AT YOUR DOOR STEP
Inspections by appointment only. Please contact our friendly rental team to book a suitable time. Strictly 1 person at a time and please wear your mask.
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST USING THE BOOK INSPECTION LINK TO ENSURE YOU DO NOT MISS OUT ON THE UPDATES FOR THIS PROPERTY. THOSE NOT REGISTERED MAY MISS OUT ON A VIEWING OPPORTUNITY
Located on the Parramatta riverfront, this complex has been designed to capture all that's best about river life. Close to the heart of a thriving city yet feeling like a luxury retreat, the building offers a resident's entertaining and BBQ area.
This apartment features;
- Large open plan living/dining area
- Two good sized bedrooms with ample amounts of light & storage, masteroom with ensuite
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher & soft closing cabinetry
- Modern fully equipped main bathroom
- Internal laundry & dryer facility
- Large Balcony
- Basement car space & storage cage provided
- Intercom, lift & basement visitor parking
- All within easy access to bus, train, ferry, the M4 and 5 minutes' walk to the new light
"Ray White Parramatta Group - Parramatta | Oatlands | Northmead | Greystanes, its directors, employees & related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries."
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parramatta
Lifestyle in Parramatta
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Parramatta? 613J 2 Morton Street, Parramatta could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.