6115 Central Avenue,
Indooroopilly, QLD 4068
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th May 2021
Rent ID: 4308877
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Rrenovated home in central Indooroopilly walking to Shopping Centre and State High
If you're after quiet and convenient home in Indooroopilly, look no further, this is the best one. Located at quiet and secured complex short walk to all amenities. Bus stop is just at the door to UQ. Within 8 min walk is Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and Indooroopilly train station with multiple bus stops to City. Short stroll to prestigious Indooroopilly State High school.
Freshly neutral paint and new flooring all throughout makes a modern home at heart location. Large living and dining area has brand new timber floor flowing to a spacious balcony with amazing suburb views. The well-equipped kitchen has loads of cupboard space.
Two large bedrooms have brand new premium carpet and master has an ensuite. Main bathroom is spacious with bathtub and laundry area.
Groud floor comes with a single lock-up garage and visitor parking places at the front of the complex.
- New paint with neutral colour all throughout.
- Spacioius lounge has natural breeze and new timber flooring.
- Large balcony with stunning view
- Premium new carpet in 2 bedrooms with built in wardrobes and fans and Masters with Ensuite
- Single lock-up garage and visitor parking places.
Please contact Betty on 0423 306 781 to arrange an inspection NOW.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Indooroopilly
Lifestyle in Indooroopilly
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Indooroopilly is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 6115 Central Avenue, Indooroopilly.