6102/55 Forbes Street,
West End, QLD 4101
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3212473
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Riverpoint Resort Living: Your luxury escape
This stunning apartment is the perfect oasis just 2kms from Brisbane's CBD.
Feeling more like a sanctuary, designer decorated in subtle tones with generous open plan living, you're led to your own private patio - you can't help but relax! The Riverpoint complex itself, is perfect for the discerning professional, boasting a communal herb garden, BBQ areas, 3 beautiful pools, 2 gyms and ample guest parking. Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of trendy West End you are still a stone's throw from every conceivable amenity.
- Security swipe card and remote access
- Secure lock up garage for 1 car PLUS large storage cage (3m x 4m x 2.5m)
- Large enclosed patio with timber fencing and tropical landscaping for your privacy
- Built-in wardrobes to both bedrooms
- Both bedrooms are ensuited with lavish rainfall and pressure showers
- Fully ducted air conditioning
- Miele and Bosch appliances including dishwasher, microwave, washing machine and dryer
- Reduced bulk electricity and no charge for gas consumption. Tenants pay for water
- Pets considered
The choice really is yours. Whether you choose the luxury of long walks along the soothing Brisbane River or, shut out the world completely with double glazed sliding doors and remote-controlled block out roller blinds. It's completely up to you, the enticing hustle and bustle of Brisbane's Cultural Precinct (GOMA and QPAC), West End High Streets (Boundary and Vulture) or enjoy both the parklands and restaurants of Southbank, you are only 2km's to the CBD so take your pick whilst feeling on holidays.
This apartment location is just 20 metres to the river and Orleigh Park. 1km to Davies Park, renowned for the weekend markets or, one City Cat stop to Qld. University, 10 minutes to the Mater and P.A. Hospitals. The City Cat Terminal is only 5 minute's walk away. Brisbane City's 24/7 City Glider Bus Service departs every 5 minutes during peak times from the top of Forbes Street and cycling and walking paths are at your doorstep.
What are you waiting for? Book an inspection online or please contact Ray White West End on (07) 3844 4244 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an inspection time.
Please note: You must inspect the property before your application can be considered. Applications are available from our website http://raywhitewestend.com.au/apply or via 1Form.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West End
Lifestyle in West End
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in West End? 6102/55 Forbes Street, West End could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- Furnished $540 per week
- 404/70 Victoria Street, ...
- $650 River Front
- ID:3878816/25 Duncan Str...
- Fully furnished $600 per week
- 8TH FLOOR/60 Roger Stree...
- $615 FULLY FURNISHED
- 8/85 Ryan Street, West End
- Fully furnished $580 per week
- 4060B/50 Duncan Street, ...