61 Paginton Crescent,
Elizabeth East, SA 5112
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4479146
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
COMFORTABLE 3 BEDROOM HOME
Are you looking for a comfortable family home in a great area -This home is sure to bring a lot of interest.
A neat and tidy 3 bedroom home has been recently painted and added quality light fixtures.
* Large central lounge room.
* Dining area adjacent the kitchen
* The kitchen has plenty of cupboard space, including a pantry, good sized bench space and gas cooking.
* Built-in robes.
* Family bathroom with bath and shower.
* Separate toilet.
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning and gas wall heater for year-round comfort.
* Just a short walk to buses that will take you directly into the CBD, within close proximity to Elizabeth shopping centre, Fremont Park and a variety of Schools.
* Sorry No Pets Allowed
Outside you will find a large undercover area for outdoor entertaining, plenty of room for the kids to play. A long driveway provides off-street parking. Single carport with roller door for more secure parking and directly to the rear of the carport you will find a medium sized shed/garage, which also provides storage for the garden tools or work space.
To view this property, we ask that you go past the home first to see if the location is suitable for you. If you are interested in viewing the inside of the property, please register online to view the home at the open times specified on the internet. We also ask that you only drive past the property as some properties may still be occupied. We will be able to give you a code if you wished to do an online application, or will have applications with us, available upon viewing the property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Elizabeth East
Lifestyle in Elizabeth East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
61 Paginton Crescent, Elizabeth East, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Elizabeth East.