THE DEAL: $1,450 PER WEEK
61 Narrawong Road,
Caulfield South, VIC 3162
$7,250 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th December 2021
Rent ID: 4643666
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Oozing with class, this versatile and impeccably kept house has many notable neighbours - like Caulfield South Primary School and the Rosstown Rail Trail reserve. Practical and full of surprises, it provides every home comfort the modern family could need or want for. Downstairs features a grand entrance hall and houses a home-office, formal lounge and dining zones, the laundry and a powder room. Towards the back and nestled between the informal meals area and family room, a horse-shoe cook's kitchen is as fun to look at as it is to use. Upstairs, a grand master bedroom with its own bathroom and walk in wardrobe and three more large bedrooms with built in storage to sleep the whole tribe. The central bathroom and an oversized landing complete the floor plan. Surrounded by low-fuss gardens and with central heating, air-con, a huge double garage and drive way parking and rear studio with third bathroom - plus a sauna!
SEALS THE DEAL
Dine alfresco like you have never dined alfresco before in the striking covered outdoor BBQ area which easily fits the entire family. Located only 450 metres from Princes Park, 450 metres from Mr Brightside Cafe, 1.5 kilometres from Glen Huntly Railway Station, 4.8 kilometres from Elwood Beach and 7.4 kilometres from Albert Park.
WHITEFOX Real Estate Pty Ltd offers a flexible and smooth open for inspection booking process for all of our properties available for lease.
To register for an open for inspection, please click the 'Request Inspection' button on this listing and you will be directed our inspections booking page where you can select a day and time that is suitable for you to inspect.
The following guidelines must be adhered to at all WHITEFOX Real Estate Pty Ltd inspections:
- All attendees must pre-register for the inspection, no unregistered parties will be permitted entry to the inspections.
- All attendees must be fully vaccinated in order to attend open for inspections in accordance with Victorian Government COVID-19 Restrictions.
- All attendees must wear a face mask at all times.
- All attendees must check in using the provided Victorian Government QR code for contract tracing purposes.
- All attendees must use hand sanitiser, where available and not touch any surfaces inside the property.
- All attendees must adhere to social distancing requirements during the inspection.
Please note that all inspections times are subject to change or cancellation. Please ensure you register your attendance to receive updates regarding the inspection.
If you would like to apply for the property, please submit an email enquiry to the WHITEFOX Listing Agent and you will receive a link to complete your Online Tenancy Application.
If you have any questions regarding the COVID Safe practices of WHITEFOX Real Estate Pty Ltd, please contact Zac Muller, Head of Department for Property Management on 0497 888 262 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Caulfield South
Lifestyle in Caulfield South
61 Narrawong Road, Caulfield South, a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Caulfield South.