61 Moorbell Street,
Tarragindi, QLD 4121
$1,860 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd October 2020
Rent ID: 4074775
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
QUIET LIVING AT IT'S BEST
Great home in a quiet, family friendly area. Catch the bus to the city only 10 minutes away. Close to Griffith University, schools and the freeway.
3 Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
Kitchen with high end appliances & dishwasher.
Polished timber flooring throughout the house.
Lounge room with sun room adjoining for extra space with air con.
Rumpus or office room downstairs & separate laundry room.
Garage with remote control with 2 carport spaces.
Large backyard with water tanks.
Owner is looking for long term tenants. Phone for an inspection today.
1 Garage space
2 Car ports
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tarragindi
Lifestyle in Tarragindi
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 61 Moorbell Street, Tarragindi. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.