61 Lynch Crescent,
Brighton, VIC 3186
$15,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th July 2021
Rent ID: 4411794
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxury on Lynch
Every exciting element of this two year old modern home leaves a lasting impression. Enter into a designer dream of open plan living and contemporary design featuring three spacious living zones and manicured outdoor zones.
The open plan living, home office and kitchen zone is bathed in natural light from the European designer floor to ceiling windows. The busiest of cooks will enjoy the chic kitchen featuring stone benchtops, modern cabinetry and integrated appliances including Siemens 5 burner cooktop, LG refrigerator, Siemens oven, Siemens microwave and Bosch Dishwasher. Nestled behind the kitchen and off the living room is a full home office with built in cabinetry and desk space for two.
Step outside of this living zone to the all-weather alfresco chill zone featuring large undercover area with outdoor heating panels, 10 metre gas heated pool and spa with fully automated self-cleaning system. Placing a premium on privacy, this instantly inviting oasis is further enhanced by an easy-care garden and large mod grass lawn for sporting kids/adults to enjoy.
The bedroom zones include a palatial main bedroom and ensuite positioned at the front of the home with views over the gorgeous front courtyard, a spacious guest bedroom and ensuite in the middle of the bedroom zone, a palatial 3 rd bedroom and queen sized 4th bedroom. All bedrooms feature quality European windows, built in robes and modern carpets. A family sized main bathroom with double vanity and floor to ceiling feature tiling and rain head shower is adjacent to both bedrooms 3 and 4. A 2nd living zone provides lovely separation from the main living for a children/teenage zone or area for guests to relax.
With finishes of the highest quality this home would be a dream lifestyle for any family.
- 4 large bedrooms with built in robes
- 3 designer bathrooms with stone and feature tile finishes
- Freestanding feature bath in master ensuite
- Laundry with integrated drying racks and lots of storage and easy access to external clothes line
- German engineered floorboards
- Woollen carpets
- Remote blinds on main living zone
- Sheer curtains
- Roller Blinds in all bedrooms
- Entry cupboard for shoe storage
- Office area with inbuilt cabinetry
- Integrated heating and cooling thru out
- Remote double garage
- Security intercom and alarm
- Heated pool with full spa and pool maintence included
- Mod grass rear yard
- Landscaped low maintence gardens with quarterly garden maintence included
Viewings by private appointment -contact Jane Castledine 0418689085
Property Code: 1892
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brighton
Lifestyle in Brighton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 61 Lynch Crescent, Brighton. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.