61 Elizabeth Street,
Tighes Hill, NSW 2297
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th February 2021
Rent ID: 1166224
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Unique Opportunity in Tighes Hill
This stunning two story late Victorian terrace features split level living creating great value for space and a quiet retreat to reside. The polished floorboards, picture rails, clawfoot bath, ceiling roses and elegant chandelier will make you feel like you have taken a step back in time.
Fitted with a brand new stove and spilt air-conditioning, this upstairs includes two bedrooms including the main with an ornamental fireplace and large sunny balcony while the second room includes built-ins, sunroom and attic ladder leading to storage space.
This freshly carpeted terrace is situated in a superb location for local schools, and provides you with the click lifestyle of the boutique shops and coffee hubs.
- One off street car space
- Freshly carpeted and semi-painted
- Built in wardrobes
- Fully fenced yard with country style gardens, garden shed and patio!
- Close to the CBD and coffee shops
Don't miss this grand opportunity to live in history and build your life in a popular location.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tighes Hill
Lifestyle in Tighes Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Tighes Hill? 61 Elizabeth Street, Tighes Hill could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.