61 Banister Street,
Brandon, QLD 4808
$800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th April 2020
Rent ID: 3834509
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Post War Family Home
Fully fenced and all over one level, this property is within walking distance to the local school.
* Oversized open plan living area.
* Kitchen with plenty of storage.
* Ceiling fans throughout.
* Double open carport.
Contact our office to arrange an inspection today!
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brandon
Lifestyle in Brandon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
61 Banister Street, Brandon, a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Brandon.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how