61 Abercrombie Street,
Chippendale, NSW 2008
Rent ID: 4246397
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Delightful Dual Level Home in Chippendale!
It is a requirement that all tenants register & attend the inspection for an application to be completely processed. By confirming your registration, you will instantly be informed, via email of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment. If you do not confirm for an inspection you will take the risk that the inspection will be changed/cancelled and therefore will not receive email notifications and updates.
**If you request an inspection outside of the advertised open times, please note this is not a confirmed booking. A member of our team will review your request and advise**
Located in the heart of Chippendale, this stunning dual level home offers its residents the ultimate lifestyle experience.
We are excited to present you 61 Abercrombie Street which features superb quality finishes, flawless interiors and seamless indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces.
Heres what youll love:
- Private and peaceful backyard terrace, perfect for entertaining and enjoying the four seasons
- Modern kitchen well equipped with quality appliances including a gas cooktop, an oven, a dishwasher and ample storage space, sure to impress the master chef at home
- Located close to schools, shops, eateries, parklands and public transport, bringing convenience to your doorstep
But wait, theres more!
- Four generously sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and balcony access to the master bedroom
- Two bathrooms built with quality fittings
- Open plan living and dining area
- Internal laundry facilities
- Timber flooring throughout the ground floor and carpeting in bedrooms upstairs
- Beautiful fireplaces in the master bedroom and the living area
Easy access to:
- Local universities in the area include: University of Technology Sydney, The University of Sydney, Victoria University, IIBIT
- All your shopping needs are covered, with Central Park Mall, Broadway Sydney, and Market City close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: X23 Cafe, The Font Cafe, Concrete Jungle Cafe, Ester Restaurant, LP's Quality Meats, and KOI Dessert Bar
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Victoria Park, Prince Alfred Park, and Belmore Park
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/nsw
2. Locate the property you want to apply for or view
3. Click 'Apply Now' or "Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chippendale
Lifestyle in Chippendale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
61 Abercrombie Street, Chippendale, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Chippendale.