61/18 Queen Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,975 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3141136
- 0 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Furnished property with good sized balcony
Alkira House is an Art Deco small apartment block in convenient location.
Features include -
- Good size kitchen with dishwasher and fridge
- Large open plan living/bedroom
- Tiled bathroom
- European laundry with washing machine and dryer.
-Split system A/C and heating unit
This property is close to transport and cafes all this wonderful city has to offer.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to the inspection time.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bathroom studio in Melbourne is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 61/18 Queen Street, Melbourne.