61/16 Old Common Road,
Belgian Gardens, QLD 4810
$1,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd September 2020
Rent ID: 4054265
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
JUST MINUTES TO THE STRAND & CITY
**APPLY IN ADVANCE**
This first floor two bedroom unit is located towards the far end of a quiet, well maintained complex. This unit can either be partly furnished or not furnished.
* Two good sized bedrooms with built in robes
* Open planned living and dining area
* Modern kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
* Stylish bathroom
* Fully air conditioned
* Security screened
* Pool and tennis court in complex
Please note; All parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of the information supplied. While every caution is taken, some file photographs may have been taken some time ago. Page & Pearce accepts no liability for any loss sustained due to inaccuracy or omission.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Belgian Gardens
Lifestyle in Belgian Gardens
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
61/16 Old Common Road, Belgian Gardens, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Belgian Gardens.