61/204 Alice Street,
Brisbane City, QLD 4000
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4277579
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Massive Apartment with Two Balconies in the Heart of the CBD
This gorgeous, Contemporary-Modern apartment is the perfect place for a family or professionals looking for a peaceful, quiet home in the heart of Brisbane's bustling CBD. Suitable for up to four residents, this three bedroom apartment features fully ducted air-conditioning, two balconies, and a massive 159sqm floorplan.
VIEWINGS: To enquire about this apartment, select the 'Enquire' button or email email@example.com. All viewings are by appointment only. To attend an appointment between Monday - Friday 10am - 1pm, please email us for more information.
All viewings will be conducted in compliance with our COVID-19 Industry Safety Plan.
Unit features include:
- Tile flooring throughout with carpet in the bedrooms,
- Plantation shutters throughout living spaces,
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of storage,
- Open floor plan for ease of entertaining,
- Fully furnished for your convenience and ease of move-in,
- Walk-in wardrobe in the main bedroom and built-in wardrobes in second and third bedrooms,
- Internal laundry with wash tub, washing machine and clothes dryer,
- Fully furnished, inclusive of: fridge, dishwasher, washing machine & clothes dryer, large sofa, coffee table, TV, dining table & chairs, and more!
- Spacious 159 square metres internally including two 8sqm balconies, one overlooking Brisbane's iconic City Botanic Gardens and one overlooking the city with views of Story Bridge,
- Use of the in-ground, outdoor onsite pool,
- Up-to-date security access,
- Car spaces available for lease onsite separately,
- 6 month leases considered, 12 month preferred
This apartment is in one of Brisbane's most sought after locations, within minutes reach of Queen Street Mall, Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and just a short stroll over the pedestrian bridge to Southbank & Griffith University. This apartment is also located within a short walk of public transportation (including bus and train stations) and we have secured, 24/7 dedicated carspaces for rent onsite.
0 Car spaces
Built In Wardrobe
Open Plan Lounge & Dining
Home and room furnishings
Queen Size Bed
Cooking Ware And Utensils
Dining Table & Chairs
Crockery, Cutlery And Glassware
Hot Water Electric
Built In Wardrobe
Boat Canoe Hire
Water Sports Hire
Video Games Hire
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brisbane City
Lifestyle in Brisbane City
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Brisbane City comes fully furnished. Apply to rent 61/204 Alice Street, Brisbane City today!