61/145 Canterbury Road,
Toorak, VIC 3142
$1,304 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4015010
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS STUDIO APARTMENT WITH FRIDGE, MICROWAVE, HEATING & COOLING & OFF STREET PARKING
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Fresh and spacious studio apartment in fabulous convenient location, with shops, restaurants and amenities of Toorak Village only metres walk from your door, and only moments to parklands, Yarra River and easy access to the CBD and freeway.
Located on the top floor of this well maintained building, this wonderful oversized studio apartment boasts:
- Modern kitchen with electric double hot plate, bar fridge and microwave, plenty of cupboard space and breakfast bar
- There is a flexible and spacious studio open floor plan for lounge and bed, with lovely natural light
- Split system heating and cooling
- Built in wardrobe with shelving and drawers
- Central bathroom with shower
- Secure undercover car park for 1 car
- Other features include security entry, access to gym and sauna, and communal laundry (coin operated)
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toorak
Lifestyle in Toorak
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Toorak could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 61/145 Canterbury Road, Toorak today!