60A Wright Street,
Hurstville, NSW 2220
$2,380 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4371189
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand New, Ultra Modern Granny Flat - In the heart of Hurstville
This brand new ultra modern granny flat, has just been completed and is waiting to be enjoyed! Nestled at the rear of the property, this 3 bedroom home is just moments from Hurstville Westfield's, Train station, schools, shops, parks and transport.
- 3 bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
- Main with en-suite
- Ultra modern kitchen, with stainless steel gas cooking appliances
- Spacious tiled living areas, with air-conditioning
- Study room/storage space
- Internal laundry
- Sunny low maintenance grassed backyard
- Moments from Hurstville Westfield's, Train station, schools, shops, parks and transport.
A must to inspect! Please contact Daniela on 9523 6722 to arrange an open inspection.
We are a COVID-19 Safe Workplace. We have put in place sensible precautions to allow the normal course of business to continue, whilst ensuring the protection of our team, clients and the wider community to the best of our ability. As part of this plan, you will be required to provide your contact details at any meeting with a member of our office. We ask that anyone who is unwell, required to isolate for any reason or who has been overseas or visited a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days not attend any open for inspection or other appointment with our office. We encourage you to wear a mask to appointments with our office. Should you be interested in a rental property but are unable to view the property due to COVID-19, please contact our office via email or phone to see how we can further assist you. Thank you for your consideration and understanding on this matter.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurstville
Lifestyle in Hurstville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 60A Wright Street, Hurstville is unfurnished and available to rent.