606/51 Napoleon Street,
Collingwood, VIC 3066
$1,868 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4862243
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Welcome to Lantern Apartments!
Located in thriving and highly sought after Collingwood this light and bright apartment features:
* Spacious living area with floor-to-ceiling windows flowing onto well sized balcony.
* European style kitchens include upscale Bosch appliances, sleek porcelain bench-tops and splash-backs as well as minimalist full height cabinets.
* Spacious bedroom with mirrored built-in-robes and space for a desk
* Stylish bathroom with edgy black tiles and tap-ware
* Grey oak timber flooring in the kitchen, living and dining
* Security entry, underground parking and a storage cage
* Excellent communal facilities including a moonlight cinema, alfresco dining area and Teppanyaki grill can be found on the rooftop.
Perfectly positioned with all that matters at your door step: supermarket, public transport, trendy cafes, restaurants, shops and only a short stroll to the CBD.
** Please note you must register to inspect. Inspections may not proceed if there are no registrations so booking is essential.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Collingwood
Lifestyle in Collingwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 606/51 Napoleon Street, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Collingwood. This unfurnished property includes intercom, balcony, and remote garage and will welcome your furry friends.