Seniors Rental Community
60050E/23 Coburns Road,
Brookfield, VIC 3338
Rent ID: 4152122
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Rental in Retirement Community - Single Unit with Lunch Daily.
Our display units are OPEN FOR PRIVATE TOURS (by appointment).
Let's have a chat about how even under these unprecedented circumstances, an Ingenia Gardens community is a safer place to live and a great place to be!
Now's a great time to discover how you can start living a happier, safer and more enjoyable lifestyle...
This lovely ground-level single unit is part of Ingenia Gardens Melton, an independent seniors rental community where youll feel welcome and have real freedom in retirement! We know youll be impressed
This light and airy unit is a purpose-built home for retirement comfort, safety and low maintenance. Youll find it easy to move in and we know youll be proud to be a resident. Its the perfect home for enjoying your independence as part of a welcoming community.
- Open plan living area
- Kitchenette with fridge & microwave
- Air conditioning or heating
- Spacious bedroom with ensuite and wardrobe
- Private entertainment courtyard
- Welcoming, secure and gated community
- Small pets are welcome
Dont miss out! Renting in retirement is growing in popularity and Ingenia Gardens is proud to be the right choice for many wonderful people. Arrange your tour today.
Included in your weekly rent is a 2-course home-style lunch each day. Dine with new friends in the community room or in the privacy of your unit. A range of affordable and flexible catering packages are available including breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can enjoy a very tasty retirement!
Our leafy and landscaped Melton community is on Coburns Road, with easy access to the post office, public transport, cafes, reliable medical facilities and government services (like Centrelink/Medicare). The local Woodgrove Shopping Centre is a resident favourite!
Renting at Ingenia Gardens means you get all the benefits without having to buy in to those expensive lock in contracts.
- Social clubs, day trips, mingles and more
- Friendly onsite management (Mon to Fri)
- Community room and social areas
- Lovingly maintained grounds and facilities
- Homestyle affordable catering packages
- Health and wellbeing care coordination services
- Minor home maintenance taken care of
You can be confident in renting; your tenancy agreement is your safety net that protects your rights as a resident. PLUS, by choosing to rent youll be keeping your options open and your money in your control. Thats real freedom for you to enjoy your retirement!
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brookfield
Lifestyle in Brookfield
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom property in Brookfield is pet-friendly and includes courtyard and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 60050E/23 Coburns Road, Brookfield today!