60 Wedge Street,
Werribee, VIC 3030
$1,782 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st November 2020
Rent ID: 4108338
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfect For Your Eyrie
You will love the access this property has to offer within walking distance to multiple schools including Werribee Primary and Secondary Schools, Corpus Christi and Mackillop Colleague, as well as parks, public bus stops and the Werribee C.B.D.
- Spacious L shape lounge/dining area
- 4 generous sized bedrooms with B.I.R
- Large kitchen/dining area with sophisticated stylings, stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard space.
- Modern family Bathroom with separate shower & bath recess
- Laundry offering a second shower.
Features Low maintenance rear yard and direct access to the underneath of this solidly built home offering an abundance of storage, double remote garage with small workshop attached, polished board throughout, split system unit, 2nd toilet outside and so much more
****Private Inspections Only*****
Given the recent easing of restriction for Melbourne Metro, First National Westwood can now commence private inspections of residential rental properties. Please email your enquiry making sure you have stated your full name, phone number and email address and one of our dedicated leasing team members will arrange a suitable time for you to inspect your chosen property. If you feel uncomfortable attending an inspection there are still a few other ways which you can apply. Each property has a video and photos which you may view, or you can arrange for one of our leasing team to conduct a virtual inspection. If you wish to then apply you will be given a code and you can send through a 1Form application.
Everyone who attends a private inspection must follow our strict safety protocols and keep a safe distance from our staff at all times. Should these guidelines not be met you will be refused entry into the property.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Werribee
Lifestyle in Werribee
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 60 Wedge Street, Werribee before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.