Quakers Hill, NSW 2763
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th September 2021
Rent ID: 2388995
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A MUST TO INSPECT
Situated in a quiet well established street only minutes from Transport, shops and parks.
- Combined formal lounge and dining
- Kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher
- Tiled meals and family room
- 4 Good size bedrooms
- Main with built ins and access to ensuite
- Low maintenance back yard with covered entertaining area
- Double garage with internal access
- Internal Laundry
**Sorry, 1 FORM WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. Applications can be obtained at the inspection or request by email**
Selling or leasing your home? Call Norwes Property on 02 8809 8090 for a
FREE Market Appraisal.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and does not accept responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Quakers Hill
Lifestyle in Quakers Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
60 Summerfield, Quakers Hill, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Quakers Hill.