60 Regentville Drive,
Elizabeth Hills, NSW 2171
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th November 2020
Rent ID: 4124786
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS SEMI DETACHED DUPLEX.
This beautiful and spacious home has been designed to offer space, district views and tranquillity in an established family friendly neighbourhood of the prestigious Elizabeth Hills Estate.
Open Plan Living Two Storey
- 3 bedrooms - built-ins to all
- Tiled flooring in living areas - carpet in bedrooms
- Outdoor alfresco off living area - perfect for entertaining
- Good size backyard
- Internal access from one car garage.
- Conveniently at your doorstep are sort after schools, shopping centers, parks, transport and the motorways.
A MUST TO SEE.
Advertised inspection times are subject to change. Registering your intention to inspect with our office will ensure that you are kept up to date with any changes to the schedule.
Please be advised that should you be suffering from any symptoms such as, runny nose, fever, dry cough, sore throat, tiredness please do not attend inspections.
All prospective tenants will need to complete a health check questionnaire prior to entering the property.
PLEASE CALL 1/2 HOUR PRIOR TO OPEN HOUSE INSPECTIONS IN CASE OF CANCELLATIONS
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Elizabeth Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Elizabeth Hills comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 60 Regentville Drive, Elizabeth Hills today!