60 Kenny Street,
Bassendean, WA 6054
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2495889
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PICKET FENCE CHARMER!
Check out this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom character home situated in a great location close to Bassendean shopping centre with its array of shops, restaurants and cafes.
This home has many features including:
* Split system air-conditioning
* Security screens to doors and windows
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Lots of kitchen cupboard space and 900mm gas cook top
* Double carport behind picket fence
* Pets considered on application
Homes in this highly sought after location don't last long so give us a call on 9378 3311 to arrange a viewing.
*** If you do not see a home open time please bookmark this page and review at your convenience, all home open times will be posted once they confirmed with the tenants and owner. You are not to approach the property or disturb the occupants under any circumstances.
You must view the property first before applying. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ONLINE APPLICATIONS.
With all home opens please check the website on the day of the home open to confirm the property has not been leased. Home opens are subject to change without notice.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bassendean
Lifestyle in Bassendean
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 60 Kenny Street, Bassendean before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how