60 Fawcett Street,
Ryde, NSW 2112
$2,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2816747
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
APPLICATION APPROVED and DEPOSIT TAKEN
This renovated family home is peacefully located, positioned on a quiet street in close proximity to quality schools, Top Ryde shops, city buses and Santa Rosa Park.
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Separate lounge and dining areas opening onto a fantastic rear entertaining pergola
- Air conditioning, polished floorboards and linen cupboard
- Three generous bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Stylish, renovated bathroom
- Secure, child friendly yard
- Internal laundry
- Lock up garage plus ample driveway parking
Available date: 08/04/2020
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets: Yes, considered upon application
Viewings: Please contact our office for a private inspection 8876 6200.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ryde
Lifestyle in Ryde
60 Fawcett Street, Ryde, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Ryde.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $625 to $650 PRIVATE INSPECTION AVAILABLE
- E508/5 Pope Street, Ryde
- Spacious modern living I $600 per week
- 104N/2 Lardelli Drive, Ryde
- DEPOSIT TAKEN- MORE PROPERTIES NEEDED TO LEASE
- 2 Lardelli Drive, Ryde
- $680 to $710 PRIVATE INSPECTION AVAILABLE
- 39 Samuel Street, Ryde