60 Captain Cook Crescent,
Griffith, ACT 2603
$3,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4083733
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Family Home in Griffith
You will love the character and charm of this four bedroom home in the heart of Griffith. With a focus on family living, this four bedroom home provides the perfect blend of bedroom and living space. The living space receives beautiful natural light with the wrap around windows and the high ceilings providing the character of a home. In close distance to Narrabundah College, Canberra Grammar and nearby parkland, this home is sure to prove popular.
Features of the home include:
- Open living space with feature windows and high ceilings.
- Separate dining room overlooking the front garden.
- Kitchen with new electric cooktop/oven, pantry, great serving and storage space including breakfast bar.
- Four spacious bedrooms - three with built in wardrobes, the fourth has bookcases and can be used as a bedroom or study.
- Main bathroom with bath, shower and vanity plus separate toilet.
- Ducted gas heating.
- Single garage.
Located close to quality schools such as Canberra Grammar, Telopea, Narrabundah College, St Bedes, Red Hill and Forrest Primary. Also enjoy the lifestyle and conveniences of restaurants, eateries and daily needs with supermarkets, chemists, post office, banks plus specialised boutique shops all available in Manuka. Spend your weekends visiting the Kingston Bus Depot Markets, the Kingston Foreshore or sporting activities at Manuka Oval.
Available from 6th May 2022
EER: not known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Griffith
Lifestyle in Griffith
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Griffith with plenty of room to move. 60 Captain Cook Crescent will be perfect for the growing family.