60 Burnett Street,
Nanango, QLD 4615
$1,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4113496
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
3 Bedroom renovated beauty
Do not be fooled by the exterior, this lovely 3 bedroom home plus sunroom has been renovated inside. New kitchen, bathroom, flooring and paint. Large double block, second toilet and storage area for vehicle underneath or a workshop. This property is walkable to CBD and the local primary school. Please go to Freemans website to download a application form. If you need any further information please do not hesitate to call.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A wireless antenna may be installed on the property.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Nanango
Lifestyle in Nanango
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Nanango with plenty of room to move. 60 Burnett Street will be perfect for the growing family.