60/9 East Terrace,
Adelaide, SA 5000
Available 28th January 2021
Rent ID: 4232383
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SECURE BOTANIC APARTMENT
This spacious two bedroom apartment is located in a secure complex right in the heart of the East End.
What we love about this property:
- Open plan living that leads out to the balcony
- Spacious kitchen (including dishwasher)
- Both bedrooms have built in robe
- Ensuite to bedroom one and balcony access
- Large bathroom offers a separate bath and shower alcove
- Separate laundry
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to living area
- Intercom system for security
- Secure undercover parking for one vehicle
Ideally located within walking distance of the major Universities, NRAH, and a hop, skip and jump to Rundle Streets popular shops, cafes and public transport. Be quick as this one won't last long!
Bond - $2,400
Pets - Sorry, not allowed
Lease Term - 12 months
Water Charges - Quarterly supply and water use
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Please submit an enquiry to register your details and be notified of all available inspection times plus receive our online application form.
To view and apply for our other available properties please visit www.ocre.com.au/rent
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HAPPEN
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Adelaide
Lifestyle in Adelaide
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 60/9 East Terrace, Adelaide. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.