60/19-23 Forbes Street,
Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4671634
- 0 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Studio apartment in security building...new Full kitchen and bathroom and Flooring plus Air-conditioning
Quietly located in cul-de-sac bounded by a leafy park and ideally positioned just 250 meters from the Harbour foreshore and the "Finger Wharf", situated to enjoy the sophisticated appeal of Woolloomooloo and city fringe convenience.
This affordable studio is located in a bright position on the second level of the "Astor" building. It benefits from a supremely accessible lifestyle, in a premier harbour side suburb, neighboured by the Domain, the Harbour foreshore, fine dining restaurants, cafes, Botanic Gardens, St Mary's Cathedral, Opera House, NSW Art Gallery and is less than 900 metres walk to Macquarie St and on to the City's CBD.
- Neat kitchen with electric cooking, fridge.
- On site manager and CCTV High Security building.
- Garden courtyard and pool.
- Well equipped common laundry room.
Due to COVID-19, there will be restriction on the number of people entering the property at a time. Please find open for inspection policy as follows:
Provide detailed contact information to the Agent
Keep physical distance 1.5m
Use hand sanitiser provided
Do not attend if feeling unwell or with a fever
Charles & Stuart support the download and use of COVIDSafe App.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woolloomooloo
Lifestyle in Woolloomooloo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Woolloomooloo? 60/19-23 Forbes Street, Woolloomooloo could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bathroom studio comes unfurnished.