$500 pwHow much could you borrow?
60/235 Homebush Road,
Strathfield, NSW 2135
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4673298
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large Designer Apartment with Bright District Views
Enjoy bright district views from the balcony and the main living area of this two-bedroom apartment that boasts a prime elevated position on the third floor. There are restaurants and public transport on your doorstep, and its easy walking distance to Strathfield South Public School and a childcare center.
Upon inspection you will find:
- Over-sized apartment offers generous 138sqm of living space
- Large front and rear balconies capture cooling cross breezes for excellent ventilation
- High 2.7m ceilings throughout accentuate the luxurious sense of light and space
- Spacious carpeted open-plan living/dining area with split system air conditioning
- Built-in robes to both bedrooms; ensuite and balcony access to the master bedroom
- Stylish designer kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop, and s/steel appliances
- Energy-efficient LED downlights throughout; security basement parking for one car
- Pets considered!
Enter into a hallway that features direct access to one of two large entertainers balconies. Continue down the entry hall and into the spacious living/dining area that opens to the second balcony at the rear with bright district views.
The adjoining designer kitchen will delight the home chef, and the stylish main bathroom is beautifully presented with a generous corner shower.
Youll also love the light-filled master bedroom that opens to the rear balcony, and there are built-in robes to the master and second bedrooms.
A well-equipped European-style laundry adds convenience; a separate powder room with a third toilet is off the living/dining area, and there is lift access to the premium apartment.
*NOTE: If there are multiple applicants, the primary applicant must first apply and then nominate the other applicants who will be sent an application link via email to join the tenancy application for the property.
Conditions of Entry to Open Homes:
- If you are feeling unwell do not attend this property
- If you show signs of being unwell you will not be permitted entry to the property
- QR scanning and pre registration is mandatory
- Face mask must be worn
- Social distancing of 1.5m must be adhered to
- Please arrive to the open home on time (not early or late) and leave once youve inspected
- 1 person per 4sqm is required and the agent will allow access based on this
- Please limit contact with others, and keep your safety as well as others in mind
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Strathfield
Lifestyle in Strathfield
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 60/235 Homebush Road, Strathfield. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony, secure parking, and split system.