60/143 Bowden Street,
Meadowbank, NSW 2114
$2,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2900152
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS LOW RISE TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
Located 200 metres to Meadowbank Wharf and 5 minutes walk to Meadowbank Train station is this beautifully presented two bedroom apartment offering contemporary living, convenience to all amenities and a luxurious lifestyle.
- Low Rise Building,
- Spacious Modern Apartment,
- Two Bedrooms with Built-In Wardrobes,
- Polished Timber Floorboards to Living and Dining,
- Modern Kitchen with Gas Cooking,
- Large Sun-Filled Balcony,
- Secure Car Space X 1.
- Only Minutes Walk to Meadowbank Railway Station, Shops and Schools and All Other Amenities Meadowbank Has To Offer.
* AVAILABLE NOW *
** INSPECT THIS SATURDAY 29/02/2020, BETWEEN 10:15 - 10:30AM **
- Unless stated otherwise, the property is rented "as is" and the tenant acknowledges and agrees to accept as seen at the inspection.
- 1form applications are not accepted in this office.
- Applications can be submitted prior to inspection; however they will not be processed until the property has been viewed by all applicants.
- We only accept the online application forms available from our website.
- The ducted A/C in this property is no longer functional. A split system A/C will be installed in the living room subject to the strata's approval.
- The information provided is believed to be correct at the time of this advertisement.
- The availability date is a guideline only and we don't warrant the date disclosed in this advertisement.
- Unless otherwise stated and as long as the premises are separately metered, under the terms of the standard residential tenancy agreement, the tenant agrees to pay the costs for: telephone, television and internet connections; the supply of electricity and gas (including bottled gas supply); and water usage charges as long as the premises have prescribed water efficiency measures installed.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Meadowbank
Lifestyle in Meadowbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Meadowbank is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 60/143 Bowden Street, Meadowbank.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how