6 Torrens Street,
Marong, VIC 3515
$1,303 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th December 2021
Rent ID: 4662703
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom home on large block
To be able to attend inspections, as per the government advice, you will need to be double vaccinated and provide proof at the inspection
Located on a large block is this two bedroom plus study home, large kitchen with electric cooking. Lounge includes split system.
Two good size rooms with carpet (no built in robes), bathroom includes shower over bath, vanity and toilet.
Large undercover decked area, double carport and separate shed with concrete floor.
HOW TO APPLY - ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED VIA 2APPLY
- View the property listing on https://tsfn.com.au/residential/lease and click APPLY NOW
- This will take you to the 2Apply website to create and submit your application
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted to arrange a virtual/private inspection pending current Covid-19 restrictions
3 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marong
Lifestyle in Marong
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 6 Torrens Street, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Marong. This unfurnished property will welcome your furry friends.