$595+ per week
6 Thornleigh Street,
Thornleigh, NSW 2120
Available 28th May 2021
Rent ID: 672845
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SO MUCH FOR SO LITTLE!
WE ASK EVERYONE THAT WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND THIS OPEN HOUSE TO WEAR A MASK AND STAY AT LEAST 1.5 METRES FROM OTHERS WHERE POSSIBLE. HAND SANITIZER WILL BE AVAILABLE TO USE.
Excellent size full brick split level home with ample accommodation and provides exceptional value and is ideal for grown family / young adults.
Superbly positioned in a very handy location this large 4 bedroom full brick split level brick family home is only an ultra short distance to rail and shops.
- Offering 4 great size bedrooms-some with built in's
- Terrific size living area with pleasant sunny north facing aspect.
- Expansive size open plan kitchen/family room
- 2 bathrooms
- Share backyard, no garden maintenance.
- Ample off street car parking-carport and shed.
Only a short stroll to all amenities.
Long term lease available!
PLEASE NOTE: Do NOT enter the premises without being accompanied by a Real Estate Agent.
Disclaimer: "We have been furnished with the above information, however, Homefront give no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Thornleigh
Lifestyle in Thornleigh
Want to live in Thornleigh? 6 Thornleigh Street, Thornleigh could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.