6 Taupo Road,
Glenorie, NSW 2157
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4454894
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Get away from the hustle and bustle!
Located in a quiet and convenient spot, this is a great family home, with a bushy landscape.
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 toilets
- Dual car garage
- Large 920 sqm block (approx)
- Renovated kitchen
- Polished timber floor boards
- 2 minutes walk to parks and oval
- Short walk to Glenorie Public School
- Only 20 minutes drive to Castle Hill, Hornsby and Rouse Hill
To obtain further information or arrange an inspection please contact Jonathan D'Souza from the Guardian Realty Property Management Team on 9651 1666.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations.
2 Car ports
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenorie
Lifestyle in Glenorie
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Glenorie could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 6 Taupo Road, Glenorie today!