6 Tannery Street,
Jordan Springs, NSW 2747
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4435472
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STUNNING FAMILY HOME
** ARRANGE AN INSPECTION NOW AT A TIME THAT SUITS YOU, IT'S EASY **
To book an inspection on Real Estate or Domain just click on EMAIL THE AGENT or BOOK INSPECTION button and we will respond with a link to inspection times. You must REGISTER on the inspection time to view the property.
This spacious family home has a great layout and room for the whole family. Offering multiple living spaces, a large kitchen, solar panels and a great outdoor entertaining deck overlooking the low maintenance yard. Ideally located in a quiet, family-friendly street and only minutes to local shops, schools and parklands.
- Great sized master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and a ceiling fan
- Three other great-sized rooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Main bathroom with a deep bathtub and separate toilet
- Large kitchen with a 900mm gas cooktop, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
- Spacious and open plan living and dining with double glass doors opening out to the backyard
- Additional closed off media room/second living area
- Entertainers dream deck, covered and overlooking a low maintenance yard with garden shed and side access to the garage
- Double garage with internal access and remote controlled
- Internal laundry with direct outdoor access
- Plenty of storage with multiple double linen cupboards and walk-in linen
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Solar panels, intercom and security alarm for added comfort
- Applications will not be accepted unless the applicant has viewed the property and provided 100 points of ID with their application form.
- Upon approval the successful applicant will be required to put a 1 weeks rent holding deposit to secure the premises within 2 hours.
- Pets Considered
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Jordan Springs
Lifestyle in Jordan Springs
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Jordan Springs includes alarm system and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 6 Tannery Street, Jordan Springs today!