6 Shamrock Street,
Crestmead, QLD 4132
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd July 2021
Rent ID: 4453079
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TRIPLE LOCK UP GARAGE!
A well-appointed 4 bedroom family home with TRIPLE automatic lock up garage, located in an ideal position; nearby to schools, child care, transport, parks and shops.
TO VIEW: You must register for all inspections, even if listed for Open Home. Registering will ensure you are updated with cancellations or changes to viewing times.
* 4 spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Ensuite & air-conditioning to master bedroom
* Open-plan tiled living area with split system air-conditioning
* Hostess kitchen with a dishwasher, heaps of bench and cupboard space
* Carpeted lounge room
* Separate laundry
* Covered patio area
* Triple automatic lock up garage with internal access
* Fully fenced rear yard
* Close to child care, St Francis College, Crestmead State School, Marsden State School and transport
* Plus only a short distance from shopping centres, Logan Hospital and all major amenities
* Pets considered on application
AVAILABLE 02/07/2021 APPROXIMATELY!!
ARRANGING INSPECTIONS IS EASY!
Please click on the button above right to book an inspection or register for an inspection time.
You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
So DONT MISS OUT book for an inspection time today!
We recommend you complete our tenancy application form in advance of inspection this will speed up the process of securing the property. Tenancy Application forms can be downloaded from www.swanrealestate.com.au
Should your application be accepted our office only accepts payment for rent in the following methods: REConnect One Card (terms, conditions and fees can be found at, www.reconnect.com.au), Money Order, Cheque or Deduction from pay, pension or other benefit paid to tenant.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Applicants should rely on their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
3 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Crestmead
Lifestyle in Crestmead
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Crestmead comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 6 Shamrock Street, Crestmead today!