6 Sando Street,
Findon, SA 5023
$3,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 24th September 2021
Rent ID: 4544162
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern courtyard home in fabulous Findon!
Deceptively spacious, this modern courtyard home offers all the creature comforts of modern day living.
- Large master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Built in robes to two other bedrooms
- Fourth bedroom is tiled and could be an extra living area or office
- Family bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Spacious open plan lounge/dining area
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cooking, dishwasher and ample cupboard space
- Garage under main roof with internal access
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning and gas heating
- Undercover entertaining area with all weather blinds
- Low maintenance gardens with lawn area
Situated within walking distance to Findon Shopping Centre, close to public transport and only minutes to the beach!!
Register your your interest for inspection today.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Findon
Lifestyle in Findon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
6 Sando Street, Findon, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Findon.