6 Samanthas Way,
Slacks Creek, QLD 4127
$1,340 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3857528
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Quiet & Good Location Townhouse in a Lovely Complex
This sweet townhouse is situated in a very well maintained gated complex. It has a beautiful tropical garden setting with a BBQ area by the in-ground swimming pool. The complex is within walking distance to buses, parks and a local shopping center. Only 20 mins to Brisbane city, 40 mins to the Gold Coast.
* 3 well-sized bedrooms with fans & spacious built-in robes
* 1 bathroom with bathtub
* 1 toilet
* well sized living room with air con
* neat kitchen
* separate laundry
* second toilet
* single lock-up garage with internal access
* side gate to backyard
Don't miss out! Contact us by phone call (0404085465) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to book an inspection today!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Slacks Creek
Lifestyle in Slacks Creek
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse in Slacks Creek includes remote garage, dishwasher, and split system. Apply to rent 6 Samanthas Way, Slacks Creek today!