6 Rush Place,
Leppington, NSW 2179
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
$2,280 Bond or pay monthly new
Available 14th March 2019
Rent ID: 3247577
Emerald Hills Estate - Brand New 4 Bedroom Home
This house is designed for the busy family and filled with extras.
Light filled living areas and open plan entertaining.
Separate lounge, dining and family areas.
Sleek design kitchen perfect for any chef with stone benchtops, walk in pantry plus plenty of storage space, dishwasher and gas cooktop.
Alfresco entertainment area
Walk in robe and ensuite to the master suite
3 good size bedrooms with built in robes to all
Main bathroom with separate toilet
Other amazing features include security alarm system, double garage with internal access and family size backyard.
Join the community of our newest master planned estate designed to suit your lifestyle and needs with walking distance to shopping centers, fast food outlets, child care center and local school opening soon.
To inspect register on www.rwmg.com.au and be advised of future open home times and cancellations.
Pets are approved upon application.
Lease terms start with 6 or 12 months.
Save time and do your application online www.t-app.com.au.
Application is address sensitive - please ensure you attach your application to the property address as it is advertised.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the lease term? Lease term will depend on the strength on the application however is generally 6 or 12 months.
2. How can i inspect the property? Properties are opened twice a week, if there are no open home times advertised please register your details. When an open home time becomes available you will receive a notification.
3. Does the property permit pets? Pets are considered upon application unless specified.
2 Garage spaces
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Leppington
Lifestyle in Leppington
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
6 Rush Place, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Leppington.
Simplify your next move
Contents Insurance. Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions Apply