6 Rex Street,
Gosnells, WA 6110
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4599610
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
GREAT YARD FOR THE KIDS & PETS TO PLAY
This three bedroom, one bathroom home is located in a central Gosnells location close to local shops, schools and the train station. The house has timber floorboards to the bedrooms and living space - no carpet! The rear yard has plenty of room for the kids and pets to play and includes a large double powered work shop - perfect for the home handyman. Property is pet friendly.
Property features include:
* double carport
* split system aircon unit
* security screens to front of house
* ceiling fan to living space
* ceiling fan to master bedroom
* large enclosed rear patio / games room
* gas stove top to kitchen
* dishwasher to kitchen
* double powered shed / work shop
* side access - room to park your trailer or boat
To apply for this property online please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au, create a renter account and apply for the selected property.
Once your application has been reviewed by the owner you will be contacted to arrange a time to inspect the property by private viewing.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gosnells
Lifestyle in Gosnells
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 6 Rex Street, Gosnells before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.