6 Rawson Street,
Lidcombe, NSW 2141
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4701779
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 BEDROOM HOUSE..
Convenient 2 bedroom home minutes away from Lidcombe train station, local shops and parks.
- 2 bedrooms
- Timber flooring & tiled throughout
- Neat kitchen with ample storage & gas cooking
- Internal laundry
- Spacious backyard
- 1 car space
We use our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained therein. All information displayed is current at the time of issue, but may change at any time.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lidcombe
Lifestyle in Lidcombe
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
6 Rawson Street, Lidcombe, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Lidcombe.