6 Peppin Street,
Rouse Hill, NSW 2155
Rent ID: 3490090
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
5 Mins WALK to Rail Link & Town Centre!
Super convenient location means that you can walk to all the essentials City & local bus service, Metro, Rouse Hill Town Centre plus Ironbark Ridge Primary School/ Rouse Hill High School/Our Lady of Angels. Nestled in the New Rouse Hill Estate offering use of community facilities for all the family plus walk to parks and public café ideal for Sunday brunch.
This Eden Brae quality home has been meticulously maintained and offers:
- 3 bedrooms each with robes, master with dual basin ensuite and walk-in robe
- Stone kitchen benchtop with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
- Additional window tinting
- Study nook with table inclusive
- Open plan everyday living quarters flowing onto alfresco and low maintenance garden
- Separate formal lounge room
- Single automated garage with internal access
- Fully fenced property with rear lane access
- Additional features include: alarm, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, gas heating, downlights, ceiling fans, cloths dryer
- Access to community facilities which include: inground pool, tennis court, basketball court, kids play area, clubhouse (by-laws apply)
- 500m/5mins to Rouse Hill Town Centre, Metro and Express city buses
- 12mins to Ironbark Ridge Primary School
- 12 mins to Rouse Hill High School/ Our Lady of Angels Primary School
- 6 MONTH LEASE preferred
- MASKS REQUIRED TO BE WORK DURING INSPECTION ON SAT MAY 8TH.
Call LePage Property on 02 8851 7632 for further information.Licence: 1158150/10065142
LePage Property is a COVID Safe organisation and ask that prospective buyers refrain from attending inspections if you are showing any symptoms, recently been in a COVID hot spots or travelled overseas. It is required to be COVID safe during inspections i.e., keep 1.5m distance from others, sign in using Service NSW QR code, use provided hand sanitizer before and after entering the property, refrain from touching surfaces etc.
Disclaimer: Information provided in this advertisement is a guide only and collated with all due care via reputable sources, yet it is not a guarantee of accuracy or completeness. We accept no responsibility for the information provided and encourage interested parties to make their own inquiries and observations. No warranty can be given either by the vendor or agency/agents.
Property Code: 77
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rouse Hill
Lifestyle in Rouse Hill
You could be living at 6 Peppin Street, Rouse Hill before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.