6 Pelsaert Lane,
Wannanup, WA 6210
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3649557
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STRIKING STREET APPEAL AND EASY LIVING
Nestled in a quiet location, walking distance to pristine beaches and superb amenities within Port Bouvard, this superb FULLY FURNISHED two storey home is sure to tick all your boxes.
Features youll love include:
+ 4 light filled bedrooms all with robes
+ 3 bathrooms and 4 WC
+ Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
+ High ceilings and quality flooring throughout
+ Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and quality stainless steel appliances
+ Entertain in style on your upstairs balcony overlooking the parkland
+ Separate living areas on each level
Finishing this lovely home with a rear lane double garage, secure private courtyard and the low maintenance reticulated gardens mean you get more leisure time!
Ideally located, perfect for the growing family who are looking to take advantage of the beach lifestyle
Close to every day amenities, public transport and public/private schools. this location is hard to beat.
PLEASE READ - Important information regarding viewings.
1. You MUST send an enquiry through the website in order to register for a viewing.
2. You will receive a text or email to book a viewing, please click the link and follow the prompts.
3. You will receive a text or email confirming that you are registered to attend the next available viewing day/time.
Please note: if you do NOT confirm your registered attendance and you are the only enquiry, then the viewing WILL NOT proceed. Thanks.
*APPLICATION FORMS WILL ONLY BE MADE AVAILABLE AT THE VIEWING*
COVID-19: All real estate agents and property managers are obligated to maintain a record of attendees to property inspections. Please download the SAFEWA app for COVID-19 contact tracing, where you can simply scan to register your attendance. Alternatively, we can record your details manually.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wannanup
Lifestyle in Wannanup
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house. 6 Pelsaert Lane, Wannanup is fully furnished and available to rent.