6 Patricia Court,
Andergrove, QLD 4740
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4447996
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
**** APPLICATIONS CLOSED ****
QUIET CUL-DE-SAC WITH NO BACK NEIGHBOURS
- Tiled throughout so easy care flooring, no carpet and suitable for those will allergies.
- L/set brick 3 bedroom home.
- 2 way bathroom with long vanity, shower recess and toilet in one.
- Slit system air conditioning to living area.
- Single lock-up garage.
- Large fenced backyard with garden shed, no back neighbours.
- Built-in wardrobes, fans, screens.
- In a quiet off street cul-de-sac close to schools, shops, sporting facilities.
- Pets upon application.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Andergrove
Lifestyle in Andergrove
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 6 Patricia Court, Andergrove. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.