6 Ophelia Crescent,
Eatons Hill, QLD 4037
$1,820 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th April 2020
Rent ID: 3819723
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Facetime inspection available upon request - 3 BEDROOM FAMI
Three bedroom family home perfectly situated close to local parks, shops, childcares and schools.
- 3 Generous sized bedrooms with built in robes (main with air conditioning & walk in robe)
- One bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- Large open plan living and dining with air conditioning
- Well equipped kitchen with electric stove top, dishwasher and an abundance of cupboards and bench space
- Large covered entertainment area
- Fenced backyard
- Shed is not for use by tenants
- Solar electricity
- Pets considered upon application
- 500m to public transport bus stop
- 1.2km to Eatons Hill State School
- 1.6km to Eatons Hill Village (Woolworths, cafes, chemist, Eatons Hill Hotel & more)
- 20km to Brisbane CBD
Contact our Asset Management Team today on 3264 9000 or 0400 957 799 to arrange a private inspection!
"Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon. You should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property."
"LJ Hooker Albany Creek | Warner also offer a property management service. If you're considering renting your property, are looking to buy or would like a free review of your current portfolio, please call our main office on (07) 3264 9000."
1 Garage space
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Eatons Hill
Lifestyle in Eatons Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 6 Ophelia Crescent, Eatons Hill is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how