6 Nickel Street,
Zillmere, QLD 4034
Rent ID: 4583580
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This One will Charm You
Charming Zillmere highset that certainly has that homely feel. It's not short on space either, and wait till you see the amazing rear deck! (it's an extra living room!)
Inside you'll find 3 built-in bedrooms, new kitchen and bathroom and open plan air-conditioned living area. Beautiful timber floors, high ceilings and ornate cornices.
* Walking distance to schools, shops, transport.
* Charming timber home with huge rear deck
* New kitchen and bathroom
* 3 built-in bedrooms
* Open plan air-conditioned living
* Timber floors throughout
* High ceilings, ornate cornices
ITS IMPORTANT THAT YOU REGISTER TO ATTEND INSPECTIONS IN CASE WE NEED TO NOTIFY YOU OF ANY CHANGES.
Please REGISTER your details and interest in the property by clicking 'Book An Inspection' or 'Register Details'. You will receive email/SMS notifications of any upcoming Open Home times or any updates regarding the status of the property. You will also receive an application form.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Rent360 will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Zillmere
Lifestyle in Zillmere
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 6 Nickel Street, Zillmere before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.