6 Moorookyle Avenue,
Tarneit, VIC 3029
$2,150 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2748492
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning Family Home
This stunning double storey family home has so much to offer and if it is luxury living you are looking for, then look no further. This beautiful property also includes access to Club Moorookyle, which includes gym and pool access.
- Four spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite with twin basins
- Sparkling kitchen with stone bench tops
- Family sized laundry with an abundance of cupboard space
- Air conditioning split system in the family area
- Storage cupboard under the stairs
- Bright open plan tile living/meals area
- Shed at backyard
- Alfresco with sliding door access to living area and kitchen
- Double remote garage
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to the inspection time.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
2 Garage spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tarneit
Lifestyle in Tarneit
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 6 Moorookyle Avenue, Tarneit before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how