6 Mirbelia Street,
Everton Hills, QLD 4053
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th December 2019
Rent ID: 1307932
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Bond Loan Payments Available
So close to everything, you'll kick yourself if you miss out on this home! Enjoy the huge air conditioned living spaces on each level, with wet bar in the retro-styled rumpus downstairs. Roomy kitchen with plenty of storage leads to the tiled dining room, which then opens out to the balcony with plenty of room for a BBQ.
Storage will not be an issue with built in wardrobes and linen cupboards upstairs, a separate store room/home office downstairs and garden shed out the back.
Other features include:
- 3 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Ceiling fans and air conditioning to two bedrooms
- HUGE tiled, air conditioned lounge
- Neat and tidy kitchen with heaps of storage, separate oven and grill
- Dining area with ceiling fan leading to balcony
- Spacious air conditioned rumpus downstairs with wet bar
- Bathroom upstairs has separate bath and shower
- Separate WC upstairs
- Second bathroom with shower downstairs
- Storage room downstairs
- Double tandem garage with more storage space
- Garden shed at back
- Fully fenced yard, small pet may be considered.
If the features weren't enough to wow you, check out the location!
- Camelia Rd shops just 400m down the hill.
- 700m to Queens Rd shops with IGA.
- Arana Hills Shopping Centre just 1km away
- Brookside Shopping Centre just 2km away
- 700m to Hills District PCYC
- Local schools and child care centres within 1km
- Bus stops just 100m walk
- Ferny Grove train line 1.2km
***To book an inspection, please click on 'book an inspection time' above to view currently available times and register. If these times are not suitable, please request and alternative time that suits. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on 'request an inspection time' and one of our property managers will be in touch.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Everton Hills
Lifestyle in Everton Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Everton Hills is pet-friendly and includes fully fenced and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 6 Mirbelia Street, Everton Hills today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how