6 Mirbelia Street,
Everton Hills, QLD 4053
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th December 2020
Rent ID: 1307932
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family Home in Great Location
Bond Loan Payments Available
Perfect location at the top of the hill with access to the best of the Hills area - you have Arana Hills 2 minutes on one side and Brookside 3 minutes on the other side - what could be better! Inside enjoy the huge air conditioned living spaces on each level, with wet bar in the retro-styled rumpus downstairs. Roomy kitchen with plenty of storage leads to the tiled dining room, which then opens out to the balcony with plenty of room for a BBQ.
Storage will not be an issue with built in wardrobes and linen cupboards upstairs, a separate store room and home office downstairs and garden shed out the back.
Other features include:
- 3 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Ceiling fans and air conditioning to two bedrooms
- HUGE tiled, air conditioned lounge with fan
- Neat and tidy kitchen with heaps of storage, separate oven and grill
- Dining area with ceiling fan leading to balcony
- Spacious air conditioned rumpus downstairs with wet bar
- Bathroom upstairs has separate bath and shower
- Separate WC upstairs
- Second bathroom with shower downstairs
- Storage room downstairs
- Double tandem garage with more storage space
- Garden shed at back
- Fully fenced yard, small pet may be considered.
If the features weren't enough to wow you, dont forget that location - you also have
- Camelia Rd shops just 400m down the hill.
- 700m to Queens Rd shops with IGA.
- Arana Hills Shopping Centre just 1km away
- Brookside Shopping Centre just 2km away
- 700m to Hills District PCYC
- Local schools and child care centres within 1km
- Bus stops just 100m walk
- Ferny Grove train line 1.2km
***To book an inspection, please click on 'book an inspection time' above to view currently available times and register. If these times are not suitable, please request and alternative time that suits. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on 'request an inspection time' and one of our property managers will be in touch.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Everton Hills
Lifestyle in Everton Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Everton Hills is pet-friendly and includes fully fenced and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 6 Mirbelia Street, Everton Hills today!